- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
What we do
Dr. Kelenyi will review your blood tests for certain indicators which can reveal electrolyte, mineral, and other nutritional problems including any signs of pre-diabetes, inflammation, hypoglycemia or anemias. Once addressed, Dr. Kelenyi will guide you in returning your body to health by correct usage of pharmaceutical grade nutrition, lifestyle changes, etc., to optimize the metabolic processes and help improve your health.
Nutritional analysis of your Comprehensive Blood Test may indicate a need for:
• Key nutrients such as vitamin a, B6, B12 and D
• Fluid and electrolyte balance
• Minerals such as magnesium, calcium and iron•
• Tissue hydration
• Nutritional support for key organs
• Nutritional support for metabolic pathways
• The need for lifestyle changes
Improvement in your subjective symptoms is the first thing we look for. We want you to feel and function better. Lab tests are performed again to verify objective improvements and/or correct the course of therapy, if needed.
Get started and call today to schedule an appointment at
Special offer for new and current patients:
Enter your name and email for FREE INSTANT ACCESS to a report that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY!
Sign up using this form or call us at 630-858-9900 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Thank you so much for helping my son we really learned a lot about health and how sophisticated the human body really is.