- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
About our fees for nutritional consultation and analysis
Doctor's fee for initial 2 visits: $345
Doctor's fee for ongoing management visit within 4 weeks of initial consult (30 minutes): $125
Non-consecutive monthly management: $175
Additional consultation time (15 minutes): $50
All functional medicine services of Optimal Health & Wellness Center are elective and voluntary for the purpose of helping you achieve your personal health goals. If in collaboration with the doctor you elect to undergo any level of diagnostic testing, the doctor will discuss any related fees with you during the course of your evaluation so you may choose what level of testing and associated care you feel is best for you and your health goals.
Your initial consultation is divided into two appointments. The first visit is so you can get to know the doctor and the doctor gets to know you and your healthcare concerns. Getting to know you and understanding your health goals is a process that begins prior to your first visit. This process begins with the doctor's review of your medical history forms and preliminary functional assessment questionnaire that will be reviewed prior to your first visit. The second visit is when the doctor reviews, in detail, your blood analysis, provides a written report and possible nutritional, dietary and lifestyle recommendations.
Your initial consultations encompasses up to 60 minutes with the doctor. This time is valuable for both you and the doctor and is a commitment. Given the amount of time the doctor commits in advance and during your consultation, we require first-time patients post $60 deposit in order to secure an appointment.
If for any reason you do not attend your initial appointment, the $60 fee is forfeited. The initial fee is only refundable upon 2 business days advance notice. With 2 business days notice, you may reschedule or cancel without any fee. Please give careful consideration to this policy when scheduling your initial consultation.
Notification of cancellation or change of a follow-up visits must be received within 1 business day prior to your scheduled appointment time. If notice is not received, you will incur a charge of $25. As such, a valid credit card must remain on file in the event this occurs.
Paying for your services
You are responsible for filing any claims to your own insurance company for possible reimbursement. We no longer provide coded medical invoices for submission for insurance carriers for reimbursement. We pass along the savings to you, the patient.
• Credit (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Flexible Spending Accounts)
• CareCredit, AdvancedCare Card
A. Cash (includes checks)
• Payment in full is expected at the time services are rendered.
C. Care Credit
Care Credit is a convenient payment plan for those who need to spread the cost of treatment over time. And with care credit:
• There are very flexible financing options
• A credit decision usually only takes a few minutes
• There are NO annual fees or prepayment penalties
• Pre-payment plan participation is required
• You can make monthly payments as low as 3% of the outstanding balance
• Three, six and 12 month no-interest plans are available for those who qualify
• 9.9% interest is charged on extended payment plans of 24 to 60 months
• Consult at our front desk for full details
D. Advance Care Card
Advance Care Card is a convenient payment plan for those who need to spread the cost of treatment over time. And with Advance Care Card:
• Approved applicants may receive 6 or 14 months interest free.
• Competitive interest rates after initial period.
• A very affordable option for anyone requiring financing.
• Application process is simple and offers quick decisions
• You can schedule your appointment with Dr. Kelenyi as soon as you're approved.
• There are no prepayment penalties and no punitive late fees.
E. Out-of-network insurance coverage
We honor the fact that you work hard and pay dearly for your insurance, and we are more than happy to provide you with a receipt including any codes you may use to submit to your insurance company on your own. However, please understand that if you are entitled to any reimbursement under your individual policy it will be considered out of network and will come from your insurer directly to you. As a courtesy, we would be happy to call on your behalf to find out any out-of-network insurance coverage you may have.
F. Please note:
As of August 2104, Optimal Health & Wellness Center, will no longer provide any coding for services preformed or process any insurance requests. Therefore, submission of any invoices received from our office, will not be applicable to any insurance company. Payment is expected as services are rendered unless prior financial arrangements have been made
Get started and call today to schedule an appointment at (630) 858-9900.
Special offer for new and current patients:
Enter your name and email for FREE INSTANT ACCESS to a report that will CHANGE YOUR LIFE TODAY!
Sign up using this form or call us at 630-858-9900 to take advantage of this exclusive offer.
Thank you so much for helping my son we really learned a lot about health and how sophisticated the human body really is.